Re: [squid-users] more delaypool woes

From: Mike Kiernan <mkiernan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Aug 2001 10:31:50 +0200

Solution was a lot easier than I thought.

squid-accel has 100% cache misses, so we moved the delaypool
there. Now even downloading the same file back-to-back
goes through the delaypool whether it's cached in squid-maincache
or not. We'll cut off external access to the squid-maincache instance
by simply forcing all traffic to squid-accel via dns.

cheers,
Mike