[squid-users] squid-2.3-STABLE4 and adobe pdf

From: Dirk Datzert <Dirk.Datzert@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 04 Aug 2001 20:08:24 +0200

Hi All,

I have read the mailling list about the following problem:

Large PDF files served by squid into a adobe plugin in Netscape or
Internet Explorer will follow an error in corrupt PDF-file message. On a
reload squid will serve a multipart/byterange MIME-type and can't be
display with the adobe plugin.

Can anybody lead me to an RFC or another page to understand that problem
?

How can I configure squid to do a workaround ?

Regards,
Dirk