[squid-users] DAM Red Worm

From: John Szkudlapski <johns@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 6 Aug 2001 09:13:29 +0100

Hi there.

Just returned off holiday, and have had a look at our main proxy server

RHL 6.2
using Squid-2.3.STABLE4-5

anyway, the squid.conf file seems to be rejecting www.worm.com and
default.ida there are no occurances of either of these in my SQUID's
access.log, cache.log or store.log .... however in my APACHE access.log,
there seems to be quite a few (over 50) occurances of default.ida

could someone shed some light on this..

also could someone give me some advice on what i need to do to deny the worm
from my squid.conf file

currently i have

acl redworm url_regex -i "/acls/squid/working/redworm"

which contains

default.ida
worm.com

http_access deny redworm