[squid-users] Can I route trough SQUID?

From: Perica Veljanovski <ezhe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2001 17:30:58 +0200

Hi, I just subscribed because I have a problem that I can't figure out
for my self.

A little info first: I configured the squid 2 with cashing and
smb.auth for a big corporate network that has many offices in one
building.

And here is the problem: One office, or one block of ip addresses
if you please, needs to be proxy trough another (different) ip
adress-gateway. To elaborate: 7 computers with ip's: 192.*.*.* need to
go trough a different route (different ip address) then the rest of the
offices (ip's). Now, as far as I know there is something like
"tcp_outgoing_address" in the squid.conf file which can be used to
specify the gateway address (or alias) on your computer.

The question: Can Squid use one tcp_outgoing _address for one acl (set
of ip's) and another tcp_outgoing _address for another acl? And if it
is possible - HOW?

thanx ahead...

--
Perica Veljanovski