[squid-users] SHA LDAP Authentication Function

From: Paul C Horn <Paul.Horn@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 07:53:23 -0400

Hello everyone. I have been working with setting up Squid 2.4 as a
proxy/cache server, and I have come across the problem of authentication.
I have an LDAP server that I'm trying to authenticate through, but that is
not working because it is a Netscape Directory Server and it uses Secure
Hash Algorithms (SHA) to encrypt the passwords. Does anyone know of any
function in C language that will do this? Does anyone already have this
working on their network? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Sincerely,
Paul Horn