[squid-users] code red is making horrible on our network

From: hari_bhr <hari_bhr@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 16:41:07 +0530

hi all gurus

i dont some one facing this problem or not
this is become horrible day by day
we are cured all the IIS server which are running in our network
i have double checked that no code red worm in our network

but in my cache server i get lot of hits from other networks
to my network, those ip are not using even in network
still its generating lot of traffic
i dont how do i control them
any one facing the same problem
even i have blocked in http_access and acl in squid
allow only our block and rest deny
still iam getting lot of junk data to my cache server
and cache server not serving any data, its just hangs
i remove cache server, my up link traffic if full

any help will appreciate.
thanks