Re: [squid-users] [squid-user]How can I cache the date when user use FlashGet to ge t my page

From: Brian <hiryuu@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 22:49:54 -0400

Ban it.

In addition to downloading the file in a bunch of small pieces, FlashGet
also issues a no-cache directive on each request. The result is it will
not use the cached copy and, IIRC, it will knock the cached copy out of
squid.

Why do you absolutely need a fresh copy of an archive or other download
file? I don't know -- it's not like zips change very often. Most don't
change ever.

If you don't want to ban it, see 'reload-into-ims' and 'ignore-reload'.

        -- Brian