RE: [squid-users] FTP: does not work !

From: Michels, Gustavo [EES/BR] <gustavo.michels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 15:03:08 +0100

Are you trying to list the ftp site? IE 5+ has problems with this. You must
disable 'Enable folder view for FTP sites' in the Internet Options for it to
work.

You shouldn't have any problems trying to download a file using IE. I mean
put the whole url in the address bar, with the file name, and it should
download it without any problems. The only problem is listing the ftp site
contents.

Cheers
Gustavo