[squid-users] proxy authenticate question

From: Lance Peterson <dlancep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 13:22:17 -0500

I have setup squid to use ncsa_auth and created an htpasswd file with
two users, 'parents' and 'kids'. The login works, but I want to setup
squid so that parents can login to any computer in the house and get
full access, while kids can login to any computer in the house and are
filtered. My current acl set will give full access to the kids on any
computer which is bad. How do I tie the login to the filter?

acl parents proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl kids proxy_auth REQUIRED
acl porn url_regex -i "etc/squid/porn.block"
acl ad_domains dstdomain "/etc/squid/ad_domains.block"
acl ad_urls url_regex -i "/etc/squid/ad_urls.block"
acl ad_urls_path urlpath_regex -i "/etc/squid/ad_urls_path.block"
http_access allow parents
http_access deny porn
http_access deny ad_domains
http_access deny ad_urls