[squid-users] sun with squid

From: frank wong <mac7541597@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 14:05:17 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,
my company just converted to NAT, all the workstations
now are using private ip address 10.58.11.x. before
the conversion the workstations have no problem going
out of the internet from the sun proxy with the real
ip address. after the conversion it gave me a squid
error message, saying host can't be found. I inherited
the sun box from the last admin person. any help with
be appreciated.
frank