[squid-users] few doubts

From: K.Deepak <kdeepak@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2001 17:01:56 +0530

Dear All,

                    I have squid2.3Sstable version running in a RedHat
6.2 system. Everything is working fine and i am satisfied with the
performance.

I am having doubts configuring the following things in squid

a) I would like to block exe downloads through my squid proxy server.
Please let me know how to do it.

b) I have setup a ncsa based squid authentication system wherein the
users would be authenticated before they browse any internet site. I
would like to know as to how to setup a ldap based autentication system.

Any help would be highly appreciable.

Regards
K.Deepak