[squid-users] A Proxy for a proxy-cache...?

From: Deb Heller-Evans <hellerevans1@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2001 15:28:44 -0700

I'm new to this list and to Squid. I've been reading through the
docs at http://squid-docs.sourceforge.net, especially Chapter 4
on configuration.

Does anyone out there have any experience with Trend InterScan
Virus Protection software? While this software is mainly used for
email virus protection, it has Web Virus Wall that scans HTTP and
browser-based FTP file transfers for viruses and malicious Java
applets and ActiveX controls.

I'm trying to ascertain whether Squid and this Web VirusWall can
act in concert together? I first thought that I'd run the WVW on
  a separate machine from Squid, but that seems redundant. So
before I move ahead, I'd like to know if anyone else has had any
experience with Trend Virus Protection software and, if so, what
they think of it, and does it work well with Squid?

Best Regards,

Deb