Re: [squid-users] http 1.1 thru proxies

From: Glen <glen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 14:54:36 +0930

By the way: I REALLY appreicate the help.

In the process of running the squid client, what we have found it is that
the problem seems to be limited to form data.

ie - if I perform the same search (its a search page we are having problems
with) via the url its fine, but using to form on the box and hitting go -
error!

Ill keep plugging away.