[squid-users] How can I cache asp pages?

From: <yepenga@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:43:25 +0800

Hi all,

Through learning from squid mailing lists, I found a method to cache jsp?
file. e.g.
   refresh_pattern .jsp 5 20% 20
In this way, squid can cache .jsp?xxxx in the memory. For the second time I
request that url, the access.log shows TCP_HIT.

Then, i think it's obviously that squid can cache asp files only if I
replaced jsp with asp. But after i add "refresh_pattern .asp 5 20% 20",
squid can not cache asp?xxx=1 files!

I analysized jsp and asp file's http headers, found that in jsp http header
there is no cache-control field, but in asp http header the cache-control
is "private". Is this the key of problem?

If that true, what should I do next?

Thanks in advance

benny