Re: [squid-users] [OT] Where are the gurus?

From: Binaya Joshi <binaya@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 18:19:01 +0530

 To me this is the Best Squid list and all over here are very helpful....

         So far as I think; everyone overhere is very co-operative. I
 sometimes do get harrashed when i don't get replies back; but I always do
 respect everyone for their co-operation and dedication of some of their
time
 for me :)

 Binaya