Re: [squid-users] Caching pages with a down connection

From: shawn everett <everett@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2001 16:38:57 -0700 (PDT)

offline_mode only works when the server's connection is completly down.

That's alot closer than I've been though. I found a link through google
to an "intermitant offline_mode" which behaves as I want. It requires a
patch and recompile of squid to work.

Details are here:
http://linux.oreillynet.com/pub/a/linux/2001/08/02/offline_squid.html

Thanks. :)