[squid-users] restricted PAM authentication

From: Arun Shrimali <arun@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 11:01:21 +0530

Dear friends,

I am using RHL 7.1 with Squid 2.3.STABLE.4, I want to use PAM
authentication for the Internet access to the small group of users.
while all the users would be using the same PAM authentication for
the other uses such as mail etc. And our org policy does not allow
all the users to access the Internet.

Thus anybody suggest me the solution by which i can allow a
group of people to use PAM authentication for the Internet and
other facility simultaniously other person using PAM authentication
of other facility and UNABLE to surf Internet.

Thanks in anticipation.

Arun