RE: [squid-users] is anyone listening to my queries summary o f events

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2001 05:55:22 -0700 (PDT)

well mitesh
i think some points have been misunderstood
the hp vectra machine was never putlive on the n/w
even in the vectra case .. i still got the resource unavailable error
pages doload in all circumstances but with the error
yes but underload ..well they dont !!!!
so things still remain where they were
does anyone think that this resourceunavailable error maybe the reason
why squid on my compaq prolinea fails to handle even minimal load
as far as syn rconcerned
well i used a route map on the router 7513 to redirect all port 80
traffic to the squid box
ill have to investigate abit more i think
any how im plannong to try out some other linux distro as well as
free\bsd
bye khizcode