[squid-users] MSNTAuth + Squid

From: Ext_Enh <Pedro.Calvario.Ext_Enh@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 12:07:20 +0100

Hello all,

I want to know if is possible to do this...
I have a squid proxy-server that validates all the users in our "WinNT PDC"
using an external program named "msntauth".
Every time i open the browser it popups the authentication window, but thats
annoyng, there is anyway to validate the users in the pdc automatically
without the authentication window? Maybe with "automatic configuration
scripts" ?

Best Regards

Com os melhores cumprimentos,
Pedro Calvário