Re: [squid-users] waiting for Henrick's Reply

From: khiz code <khizcode@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 06:43:05 -0700 (PDT)

Hi henrick
i had mailed to this saying that both the child and the parent hv debug
level 2 enabled
then why is that i get "Resource temporarily available" errors only in
the child's proxy cache.log file ( where users connect) and not in the
parent's cache.log file
btw is this a serious message so as to stall squid from accepting
further connections under load????
pls do get back
i know i m becoming sort of a nuisance to the list ... but there is no
one else who can possibly help me out !!!!! ;-)
so waiting for ur replies
Khiz