[squid-users] need information about squid through msproxy without DNS

From: olivier FRIES <olivierfries@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 22:00:35 +0200 (CEST)

Hello,

I'm using SQUID since about one year.
And for me, it's better than any other proxy server.

I have a problem.

I want to install it where i work for caching request
between Production network and Group-intranet network.

But i have no DNS, and the administrator of
group-intranet don't want DNS.(please, don't ask me
why)

How can i use squid without DNS and without ICP or
anything else but simply HTTP request on port 80 ?
(like a simple browser in fact)

Can you explain me how to do it ?

Thank you very much in advance.

Olivier FRIES