[squid-users] I see double Squids!!!!

From: Ben Pearson <webmaster@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2001 14:01:40 +1000

Hi,

I am recently new to Squid, and I have set up a computer network that a Linux box dials up the internet, and I am using Squid to filter out sites on the Linux box. Now is there anyway I can use Squid to filter the sites out, AND get Squid to use the ISPs cache server to cache the rest, that is, the request gets filtered on the local computer then is transferred to the ISP and on to the internet, to finish the request if it passes the filtering stage??

Ben Pearson