[squid-users] my redirector

From: fatemeh bishemar <bishomar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2001 00:49:39 -0700 (PDT)

hi all
I write a second redirector program,but i'm realy
blocking in making
relation between my redirector and squid.
my redirector give html code that comes from server(in
http.c) and if it
allowed return null else return a new url.
i wrote some fuctions that i require like
redirectstart, redirectInit,
redirectShutdown, and a function with the name of
replyredirectdone
instead of clientRedirectDone .it 's body is in http.c
and in httpReadReply i
call redirect2Start function and the name of
replyRedirectDone as a handler
passed to it.every thing goes fine untill it enter in
hlperHandleRead that it
should call the handler (replyRedirectDone) but it
doesn't .i test all of the
statements and i can't find the problem.
please help me.
replyRedirectDone is a static function.it defined in
protos.h.