[squid-users] log_fqdn woes :(

From: suzana <suzana@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 1990 07:53:50 +0800

hi all....
sorry...this is my second post...but i'm quite desperate..i need
access.log to show hostname instead of ip addresses like it does
now...i've turned on log_fqdn in squid.conf and reconfigure squid,even
restarted it to make sure .But unfortunately, when i accessed some pages
with the proxy and then checked access.conf, i found that nothing
happened! What i mean by this is that squid is still logging ip
addresses instead of fqdn(hostname)...what else could be wrong??

somebody please gimme a hints...thanks! I'm using squid-2.3.STABLE4 in
redhat 7.1 machine....