[squid-users] Backing up Squid

From: Matt Anderson <manderson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:35:38 -0400

Hi,

I would like to only back up files for Squid that I would need if my server died and I had to rebuild. I dont' want to do a full backup of this server ... just the necessary files like sqiud.conf. I am wondering if anyone here does something like this and if you had a list of files that you would back up. Also I'm not too good with linux so I don't know what Linux config files would be important to back up. I'd like to keep this backup under 200 meg due to time constraints on my nightly backup.

Any advice?

Matt Anderson
MCSE, CNE, CCNA, Network+
Network Engineer