[squid-users] some squid questions

From: bishomar <bishomar@dont-contact.us>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 06:32:12 +0430

hi all,
first i want to know if after recieving reply body in http.c my redirector return a new url i can do the same done after returning from the primary redirector in the client redirect done. if yes how the server found out that don't send the rest of relpy? does squid send ack. for server after receiving every chunk of data? in brief i want to know how is the relation between squid and server?
second i want to know if i in http.c do the same in clientredirectdone in a similar function, does squid crash ? i mean what was happening with the rest of algorithm? or please tell me after reecieving reply body what does squid doing until the end of process.

thnks alot for your great help.