[squid-users] SSL Pages Not Displaying.

From: Doubas, Keir <KDoubas@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 3 Sep 2001 16:45:48 +1000

> Hi Fellow Squid Users,
>
> I have installed squid 2.4STABLE1 downloaded from
> www.squid-cache.org onto RedHat 7.1. -
>
> I've unpacked and compiled the .tar.gz file using the commands
> "./configure --prefix=/usr/local/squid" and "make install"
>
> I've edited the squid.conf file and squid is loading sucessfully,
> with all the testing ive done, all pages caches quickly and sucessfully
> except SSL pages.
>
> What could i possibly be doing wrong? i have a really simple .conf
> file that doens't restict any ip address ranges and http / icp access.
>
> Any and all suggestions would be fantastic guys.
>
> Regards
>
> Keir Doubas - Melbourne Australia.

IMPORTANT - This email and any attachments may be confidential.
If received in error, please contact us and delete all copies. The Catholic
Education Office does not represent or warrant that the attached files are
free from computer viruses or other defects. The attached files are
provided, and may only be used, on the basis that the user assumes all
responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or
indirectly from the use of the attached files, whether caused by the
negligence of the sender or not. The liability of the Catholic Education
Office is limited in any event to either the resupply of the attached files
or the cost of having the attached files resupplied. Any representations or
opinions expressed in this email are those of the individual sender, and not
necessarily those of the Catholic Education Office.