[squid-users] mac add and ip matching

From: nehal p patel <squid_nehal@dont-contact.us>
Date: 5 Sep 2001 06:57:06 -0000

hi,
hello,
currently i have squid linux server with 300 windows(98,95,me,2000,etc) mix clients. i want to restric them with mac address so i use "acl arp" tag in my squid.conf. now problem is that my clients are free to asign ip address for there use. they asign different ip to their machines. i want to restric them with particular mac with perticular ip. means if one client want to use my squid then he or she must have perticuler mac address and perticular ip which i will asign to them. do u know any thing about it? or do u know any utility about it?
please reply me as soon as possible.
Yours faithfully,