[squid-users] http 1.1 related problems - i might have to give up squid

From: Glen <glen@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 16:35:36 +0930

Well, has anyone else has http 1.1 related problems with squid?

As it is not compatible with http 1.1 and this causes problems with upstream
problems and a few other things, I might have to give it up *sniff*

So I was wondering if anyone else has had any http 1.1 related problems
(ive asked similar questions before, but just curious about other
experiences)

Is it not a bit odd that squid isnt http 1.1 compatible seen as http 1.1 has
been out for a considerable amount of time on the computing scale of things
(june 1999)

thanks