Re: [squid-users] Performance Problem

From: Matt Anderson <manderson@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2001 08:51:08 -0400

I work extensively with Compaq servers ... if there is anything non-Compaq
in the system and you call for support they won't hlep until you replace it
with Compaq equipment. You can always lie to them but more often than not
the non-Compaq thing is what's causing you the problems it seems to be. If
fast support to hardware issues is critical pay 6 times as much. Also if
you don't have all Compaq equipment in a Compaq server most times the
diagnostic tools by Compaq won't work effectively.

Matt Anderson
MCSE, CNE, CCNA, Network+
Network Engineer
Maly's Corporate Headquarters