[squid-users] farewell...

From: Martin A. Brooks <martin@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2001 20:52:35 +0100

After some 5 years of helping and (more usually :) being helped, I've
decided to "retire" from this mailing list. Buying a house, holding down
1.5 full time jobs along with what passes for my life and other factors
means that something simply has to go. Sadly, this list is it.

I'd like to say a big thank you to everyone who's assisted me over the
years. In particular, I'd like to thank Duane, for reasons I'm sure he knows.

Regards & good luck!

Martin A. Brooks
You're just jealous because the little voices are talking to /me/.