RE: [squid-users] Help: SQUID 2.4STABLE2 uses 50-100% CPU every 5-10 sec.

From: Kras J. <enu3ygliv001@dont-contact.us>
Date: 10 Sep 2001 01:16:28 -0000

It is not the poll() call. I tried --diable-poll and it still did not work.

I looked back at the options for configure and I started with a simple build with no options and that was working fine. Then I tried each one of them individually and they all worked.

There must be something about the combination of options to configure that introduces this problem. Here are my options, maybe somebody could try them:

./configure --enable-async-io --enable-kill-parent-hack --enable-time-hack --enable-storeio=aufs,null,ufs --disable-ident-lookups

I also filed a bug for tracking purposes: bug # 232

Thanks.