[squid-users] Transparent Proxy logging

From: Tim Rohrer <tgrohrer@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2001 21:55:53 -0400

Seeing as there is a lot of traffic on this list and I've seen other posts
get answered quickly, I can only assume that my post was so confusing that
noone could answer it :-)

I have read the docs and configured my system for transparent proxy. I used
ipchains to redirect 80 to 3128. What I've noticed is that unless I
configure the browser to use the proxy server, I don't getting any entries in
the access.log. How do I know it is working and how do I log the accesses?

Thanks.