[squid-users] Two squid installations

From: Senthil Kumar <senthil@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 10:03:40 +0530

hello

I am planning to install squid in two different places basically for running
different control lists in different installations. I use sleezeball
extensively for blocking ads.
I am planning to install the first installation of squid using RPM and the
second one using a tar acrhive. Now the doubt is will the tar acrhive cause
any problem to my RPM installtion ? how is it possible to isolate the other
installation completely ? . This requirement is basically for running a
restricted ( with lots of blocked sites) squid in the morning during working
hours and a slightly relaxed ;-) configuration during evenings for my
company. Any other possible methods for the same purpose ?

any kind of suggestions will / might get registered to my dumb brain
!!!!!!

senthil