[squid-users] Re:

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 06:51:34 +0200

Sure.

Using Squid-2.4 and squid_ldap_auth you can easily verify the supplied
password via a win2k ActiveDirectory server.

Using one of the other NTLM/SMB authenticicators you can verify the
password via Windows filesharing.

Using the NTLM extension to Squid-2.5 you can allow Explorer users to
log on automatically to the proxy, without being asked for their
password one more time.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker