[squid-users] bypass the proxy server for local access

From: Michael Zhao <mzhao@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 13 Sep 2001 17:36:26 +0800

Hi ,

My squid works fine except a little issue ,

I use netscape as my default browser . When I try to access my internal
network web sites , I cannt open the sever page if I only type
http://hostname , but http://hostname.mydomain could work .

I know IE has such function from its proxy option called "bypass proxy
server for local access", it can do my requirement , but I could not
find any exactly option from netscape 4.7 like IE . Could I do in the
squid.conf?

Regards,
Michael