[squid-users] Access Denied in Squid proxy

From: Pradan <pradan@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 23:23:51 +0530

Sirs,

I have installed Redhat6.0 and squid proxy server on a P-III 800 Mhz 128mb m/c. From the server I am able to access all the sites whereas from the client sides ( all windows m/c's ) I am able to access all sites except one particular site i.e my mail site. (http://mail.uubindia.com:1000)
It gives me the following error
While rying to retrieve the URL The following error was encountered.

Access Denied.
Access control configuration prevents your request from being allowed at this time. Please contact your service provider if you fel this is incorrect.

Can anybody please helpme out in solving this problem.

Regards
Pradan
pradan@vsnl.net