[squid-users] problem whit redirecting

From: Pápai <janni@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 20:11:07 +0200 (CEST)

Hi!

I have a problem whit the proxy squid.I use solaris 8 whit
sparc.I have compiled squidquard and it works fine.
when i set the redirector_program in squid the redirectors
starting when squid, but does not rewrite anithing.
i hawe tested the squidguard, and it rewrites the generated
urls .
I hawe the same problem whit jesred. when i test it at the
command prompt it rewrites the urls, when uses in the squid,
the website does not load. If anione can help me please
do :)

Thanks!

Janos Papai