Re: [squid-users] "Squid Address" itself in, requests?

From: Brian <signal@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 19:48:03 -0500 (CDT)

> > Does anyone know what would cause this? The users say
> > they cannot get to those sites. One of them, runs some custom
> > software, that is obviously using port 80, (the first log entry
> > above, the DLL file), and says it won't "login" to his database.
>
> which sites are "those sites?"
>
> Are you using interception on this box (ipchains, ipfw, etc).
> It would probably be helpful for us to know more about
> your configuration, including 'httpd_accel' lines.
> The httpd_accel configuration options may have changed
> from your earlier version, so maybe take a closer look
> at those directives in the new squid.conf.

Hi Duane,

Yes I am using interception on this box. I ran this box
for a long time, but its been out of commision for about a year.
I upgraded it, and brought it back online, and thats when I noticed
this happening. I did port my commands over to the new config
file/template, and read thru the file but didn't see anything
right off that I was doing wrong. Here are my httpd_accel lines:

visible_hostname constellation.shreve.net
httpd_accel_host virtual
httpd_accel_port 80
httpd_accel_with_proxy on
httpd_accel_uses_host_header on