Re: [squid-users] Vary header caching problems

From: Rick Byers <rb-squid@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 10:43:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 18 Sep 2001, Henrik Nordstrom wrote:

> > According to http://squid.sourceforge.net/vary - basic Vary header support
> > has been added to squid-2.5. And sure enough, the squid I have running
> > does save an extra cache object with the mime type
> > "squid-internal-data/vary" to store the index for the multiple objects for
> > a specific URL. Are you sure your information is up to date, or am I
> > missing something?
>
> It is only Duane that lags behind a little on the later developments,
> and you asking questions on development versions on Squid-users where
> such questions do not belong. Questions on development versions should
> be sent to squid-dev.

Thanks for the info, and sorry for the miss-post. However, squid-dev
appears to be a closed list for developers only. I guess I might be
making some contribution, depending how the project I'm working on
proceeds. I'll e-mail the squid-dev listmaster and see if he thinks I
deserve access to the list...

Thanks,
        Rick