Re: [squid-users] squid cpu usage ..high??

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 23:02:47 -0500

Just one per disk. There may be some benefit to splitting partitions
with diskd (where each cache_dir only gets one disk daemon), but for
aufs you already get a bunch of threads working on each disk...so
splitting them gives you 32 threads for a single disk.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances