Re: [squid-users] question on 2.5 ... notification of drops?

From: Henrik Nordstrom <hno@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2001 23:48:25 +0200

Pablo Sanchez wrote:

> Is there a separate email alias for SQUID 2.5 -- in other words, for
> SQUID under development? In the past, when I've QA'd software,
> there's been a seperate email list to coordinate the testers:

Reports on success or failure can be sent to squid-dev@squid-cache.org.
Submissions fom non-subscribers will be moderated but should get thru if
relevant for the list.

Squid-2.5 is still under development and hasn't really started it's
official beta period yet. When it does a "DEVEL" or "PRESTABLE" release
will be made and published on
http://www.squid-cache.org/Versions/v2/2.5/ next to the daily snapshots.

We do not normally announce changes in development snapshots.
Announcements on the availability of PRESTABLE versions is usually sent
on the normal channels.

--
Henrik Nordstrom
Squid Hacker