[squid-users] need help

From: XyberMoguls\(pvt\)Ltd <wisesoft@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 05:24:41 +0500

hi all,

I'm using squid 2.4 stable version over redhat Linux 7.1. I installed and configure it and forward all requests to a Wingate proxy server which is running over win2000 advanced server(PDC). When i'm using client utility to access any website i got error that "Access denied" but mostly i got no error and nothing on the prompt. From Netscape browser i also got "connection refused" error. I allow acl for all. Attached is my squid.conf file. I really appreciate your help.

Regards
M. Abdur Rasheed