Re: [squid-users] ext2 vs. reiserfs performance

From: Joe Cooper <joe@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 21:03:29 -0500

Take a look at the ReiserFS mailing list archives. I believe the PPC
and Alpha ports are 'working well'. I seem to recall that the endian
issues were resolved quite some time ago--however, not all Linux support
platforms are support by ReiserFS.

I would still be somewhat leary of using Reiser on production machines
other than x86. But that's me, and I know next to nothing about non-x86
architectures.

                                   --
                      Joe Cooper <joe@swelltech.com>
                  Affordable Web Caching Proxy Appliances