[squid-users] NTLM problem

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 11:19:05 +0200

Since using the NTLM authentication I have problems with Yahoo and ICQ. Both
have their own authentication.
Does anyone can explain or give me some advice why this is and how I would
be able to solve this?

I also have some problems regarding tuning NTLM. Without popup does not seem
to work all the time. Therefor
I would like to use NTLM just once every session. How would I have to
configure this right.
I already played with the configuration, but do not find a suitable
solution.
If I ask an internet page I get a popup box and then when the page is loaded
a again get an authentication box.

Best Regards/Koen