[squid-users] NTLM

From: Van Bossche Koen <Koen.VanBossche@dont-contact.us>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2001 15:31:20 +0200

Hi all,

I still have some problems to use NTLM authentication for squid. It seems
DC's frequently drop the connections.
However we did not had any problems with it before.

It could have something to do with our IPNET, however we do not have any
problems with our win clients.
Or maybe it is because all clients run w2k. What do you guys think? Does
anyone have some experience, same kind of
problems with NTLM authentication and w2k?
I cannot check it with NT4, it would take to long to get a testmachine
within the company and install it.

BR/Koen