[squid-users] Logging full URLs

From: DaveP <davep@dont-contact.us>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2001 14:27:34 +0100

I'm running Squid 2.3-STABLE1 on a RedHat 6.2 server, with Common Log
Format access.log formatting enabled.

When a user accesses for example a web form page the URL entered in the
log is truncated at the "?" so the form parameters entered do not
appear.

I know I'm on a very old version but this is the only problem I've
found. Is there a fix in a later version? If not does anyone have a
pointer to the place in the code where this truncation occurs so I can
patch it - Squid's code is even more convoluted than most.

TIA

Dave