AW: [squid-users] Defending against new attacks

From: TAHON Willem - AVE <willem.tahon@dont-contact.us>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 14:51:00 +0200

Hello,

This sounds interesting, my questions doesn't have anything to do with Squid (sorry) but I'll take the risk anyway : When you're using TrendMicro's virusscanner, are you also using the FTP scan-service ? doesn't it bothers you that ftp isn't transpararant? Or have you found some solution for surfers who would like to have transparant ftp-downloads on an internet-site ? Another question about your setup : Doesn't TrendMicro requires an upstream http-proxy for http-scanning ?

thanks a lot !

Kind regards,

Willem.