[squid-users] Need case studies for Network World article

From: Duane Wessels <wessels@dont-contact.us>
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2001 21:44:24 -0600 (MDT)

Hi Folks,

Network World is planning an article about "Web optimization
technologies" and wants to include Squid. They need to interview
two Squid users who can offer before-and-after performance statistics
reflecting how their Web pages download much more quickly now that
they're using Squid.

The article will include things like:

 Web server appliances
 Caching
 Server load balancing
 Global load balancing
 Bandwidth managers/traffic shapers
 Content-delivery networks
 SSL acceleration
 Compression
 Performance enhancing proxies

It would be great to have Squid represented. Anyone who would like
to be interviewed can reply to me (with phone numbers if possible)
and I will forward your info to network world. They want to have
a couple of names by Friday...

Duane W.