Re: [squid-users] Custom Error Page

From: Brad Harvell <brad@dont-contact.us>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2001 05:16:39 -0700

from squid.conf.default:

# TAG: deny_info
# Usage: deny_info err_page_name acl
# Example: deny_info ERR_CUSTOM_ACCESS_DENIED bad_guys
#
# This can be used to return a ERR_ page for requests which
# do not pass the 'http_access' rules. A single ACL will cause
# the http_access check to fail. If a 'deny_info' line exists
# for that ACL then Squid returns a corresponding error page.
#
# You may use ERR_ pages that come with Squid or create your own pages
# and put them into the configured errors/ directory.

so, i suppose, something like:

deny_info apps.html apps